-Electroman Adventures V2- -Electroman Adventures V2-

The instrumental/electronic combo feels a bit like a mishmash, but still epic like Electroman is meant to be! Definitely a worthy revisit.

Acropolis Acropolis

Haha, got me laughing out loud with that edit.

Digging the song. It's not "Wow, amazing!" but it is good. Just a nice, not too noisy song with a enjoyable melody. Also I'm really no expert on the field and you have gone a long way since. Hooray for useless reviews. :D

TheyCallMeCaudex responds:

Thanks, I really appreciate finally getting a review on this, glad I made you laugh!

On The Apocalypse On The Apocalypse

It has a very nice loop to it, but maybe you're overdoing it a bit. The buildup could be a bit faster. Once you get to them though, I really love the seperate parts.

TheyCallMeCaudex responds:

Thanks for the review! I kind of was thinking the same thing myself. I have a bad habit I'm trying to break of either looping things too long or too short. I really appreciate the advice, and am glad that you liked it none the less!

Inferno (Preview) - F-777 Inferno (Preview) - F-777

Cool

Sounds pretty sweet so far! Looking forward to the completed version. Not much more to say... Keep it up!

-Space pirates- -Space pirates-

Awesome!

This is actually what I liked most about Tower of Doom, so looked it up to download it ^^

ISTW: Tangerine Sky ISTW: Tangerine Sky

OMG Tangerines!

Isn't that just a lovably game?

About the song: I'm happy to have found a longer song of yours, definitely adds to your awesomeness. Downloaded it.

I-Saved-The-World responds:

Thanks lots, i like to hide away all my longer songs ;)

haha just kidding. :) Thanks for the review

I-Saved-The-World: Analog Mind I-Saved-The-World: Analog Mind

Good times indeed

Liked it. Most of your songs impress me quite a lot! You need to work on making them less repetitive and a little longer though. (well, "need" to)

I-Saved-The-World responds:

thanks for the review, most of these songs are just little melodies ive thought up that ive had some fun with. The ones i really like i spend more time on to try to make them ~3 mins long and a lot less repetitive. :)

I-Saved-The-World: Wake up I-Saved-The-World: Wake up

See ogre?

Random joke or what?
Nice 'n fast, great. But a shame it's a bit short. Maaaybe nice for a future game if I'll ever get to making good games. (This one goes into my playlist anyways. ^^)

I-Saved-The-World responds:

random joke :) thanks for the review! get good at making flash games! :D

RobotDay2010 - Scrap Machine RobotDay2010 - Scrap Machine

Yeah

This is what I call REAL industrial music. Has the drippety and rickety sounds :P

I-Saved-The-World responds:

Thanks a lot for the review :) i tried to make it as industrial as i could, so its a little slower and more ambient

{MSX} Boss Theme 1 (extended) {MSX} Boss Theme 1 (extended)

Good

There is one thing missing. It needs some more mass, don't know exactly how to say it. It sounds just a tad too soft or something, as if you removed some bass? Hopefully you know what I mean. :)

The rest is, very, very good.

MSXOmega responds:

Thanks! I'm late on this review too. :P
I feel that way also, it needs more substance, but I'm not sure what I need.