Obsolescence Obsolescence

These bosses (or w/e you want to call them) are a lot of fun to fight against, but using a system with lives is kinda obsolete isn't it. Why would you want to start all over again after losing against a difficult boss, instead of retrying that boss? Kind of a disappointment to me :\

Thirteen Gates Thirteen Gates

Brilliant game, love how you mess the player up with perspectives. However, I often found the exit randomly and not because of understanding navigation. This did leave me with a feeling of helplessness which was maybe your purpose?

Solid Rider Solid Rider

Uhm

When I want to start a race it links me to another website. If you don't want people to play it then don't upload it here.

SolidGames responds:

The game will ask you at two places (on the title screen and right before starting a race) if you want to play the version with highscores, which is only available on SolidGames.com. Please understand that there's no advertisement in the game and that those 2 links are how we are getting rewarded for our work.

Infinivaders Infinivaders

Woah

So this is what you can do with hardware accelerated flash. :o

Lovely game, even though it's a bit simple. I love how you can choose awesomely high levels to start at. :D

Also good choice of music! ;)

Stealing the Diamond Stealing the Diamond

Yeah

These kind of interactive flash videos are always fun.

Love how there's Neverhood music in it. :)

PuffballsUnited responds:

:D

Nephi's Adventure 2 Nephi's Adventure 2

Oh yeah.

My favorite things in this SPOOILERSSS:

-"Dreidel." "Jup"
- The different kinds of plates (all ending with -ass) :D
- Actually getting kicked out when picking the wrong one.
- ENDING!

Woo! It's awesome.

BoMToons responds:

except plates of cash...

CatGame CatGame

*PROOT* YAY!

Some people just don't have any humour. :( This game should be played by all sad people in the world :3
Love your speech 'n all, very funny and worked out well. :D :D

Legend of JOHNNY Legend of JOHNNY

Oh no :(

I really liked it at first, but sadly this happens to be one of those badly programmed games which lag you down to hell and make everything incontrollable :(

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Please Tom

Take into consideration while programming that not everyone has 4GHz of CPU to run this...

Madness Hydraulic Madness Hydraulic

If it wasn't for the lag :(

I hate to be such a whiner, but when there were more than like 5 enemies everything would get delayed. Would have been a great game if this wouldn't happen. Sorry Tom and MindChamber D: (my pc is good enough shouldn't be a problem)