View Profile Thatar

59 Movie Reviews

I chuckled when the tired gamer got replaced just like the GildedGuys in the game, for a continue. Hilarious! And loved the rythm-synced animation as well!

Cute! And very polished. Music, voices and animation are all around great!

I imagined the beer as piss through the entire short and now I am disgusted. Truly amazing.

18 Game Reviews

Very enjoyable lil' game! Had a lot of fun exploring the dungeons, finding secrets and solving the puzzles. But can't seem to find the last purple skill required for Floor -1 at all. I thought maybe killing all the enemies would give the skull but sadly not. Despite not being able to finish it still 5/5 great fun.

These bosses (or w/e you want to call them) are a lot of fun to fight against, but using a system with lives is kinda obsolete isn't it. Why would you want to start all over again after losing against a difficult boss, instead of retrying that boss? Kind of a disappointment to me :\

Brilliant game, love how you mess the player up with perspectives. However, I often found the exit randomly and not because of understanding navigation. This did leave me with a feeling of helplessness which was maybe your purpose?

10 Audio Reviews

The instrumental/electronic combo feels a bit like a mishmash, but still epic like Electroman is meant to be! Definitely a worthy revisit.

Haha, got me laughing out loud with that edit.

Digging the song. It's not "Wow, amazing!" but it is good. Just a nice, not too noisy song with a enjoyable melody. Also I'm really no expert on the field and you have gone a long way since. Hooray for useless reviews. :D

TheyCallMeCaudex responds:

Thanks, I really appreciate finally getting a review on this, glad I made you laugh!

It has a very nice loop to it, but maybe you're overdoing it a bit. The buildup could be a bit faster. Once you get to them though, I really love the seperate parts.

TheyCallMeCaudex responds:

Thanks for the review! I kind of was thinking the same thing myself. I have a bad habit I'm trying to break of either looping things too long or too short. I really appreciate the advice, and am glad that you liked it none the less!

1 Art Review

Mentlegen

Given that it is an experim-.... Ah nevermind, it looks great ^^

By the way, Heavy says: "YOU ARE CREDIT TO TEAM, Spy is not."

I did bamboozle on my bombooter then games came out

27, Male