View Profile Thatar

12 w/ Responses

Really liked this. It's nice to see a different form of animation on Newgrounds sometimes. Why did you make the b&w shots so choppy though? Gives a very strange effect combined with sound.

Aww yeah

This was simply amazing. A lot of unexpected things happening always makes for a fun and interesting animation. Really smooth too. The end faces were so awesome we need a wallpaper of that :P

Oh god the sillyness

This is just perfect. :')

Really it is, the whole poem thingy with good voice acting and simple but smooth animation works really well.

Hilarious

Simply said this was executed perfectly. Even though the art is pretty simple it's still very smooth, which makes it nice to look at. That combined with the great voice-acting and awesome story makes this a great short.

Ripoff!?!?

This is like, totally not a parody or something guys. Just so you know. It's obvious right?

Oh wow

That's some awesome animating you got there. Really smooth and a fine sight for the eyes :)

-1 for being a random stick fight with no background. (I LOVE BACKSTORY)

PURE CORRECT MADNESS.

This is how you do it :))

Yes please

Thank you kindly.

Pure Gold

The viking hopping over the car was so silly that it made me laugh. Nicely animated, a fitting soundtrack and fun to watch!

Heeeehehehe

The creepers were just hilarious. I lol'd. Animation and sound were pretty good to me.

Schrumpadouchous!